Friday, April 16, 2010

Back in training


I started right back where I left off. My next race is in about two months. I think I'm looking to compete in this one. If I can get my average speed on the bike up to 16-17, and get my 5k time a few seconds better I can improve on my outing in Claremore. I have to admit that I wasn't even thinking about longer distance races, but now I am.

My other hobby has definitely taken a back seat though. This is what I feared. I'm hopeful that when the new wears off of Triathlons I'll find the drive again. I find lately that my time in the studio is not as enjoyable as it once was. I think that will end when I get a few projects off my backlog. After I get a couple of dioramas finished, I'll start some new work and see of lightning strikes. Till then, it's run/bike/swim!

No comments:

Post a Comment