Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Du-Series race #3

This evening I finished my first multi-sport event this season. The local multi-sport club runs a series of races that become progressively more difficult. It's a series of four races in this format: #1-run 2mi, bike 11, run .5; #2-run 1, bike 11, run 1; #3-run .5, bike 11, run 2; #4-run 2, bike 11, run 2. I guess I did ok, unofficial time was 55 minutes and change. I don't really have anything to compare it with. I did race #4 last year and will do it again this year if I can.

I've been varying my swim workouts the last couple of weeks. I'm trying to get my endurance built up for the 1500. I'm toying with doing a 1 mile open water swim race. I jacked up my ankle recently, and I'm hoping it'll pop back into place soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment